Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm Back!!!

I'm here! Finally! I know it's shocking, surprising, a little overwhelming, and quite possibly a tad bit scary! I know it's scary for me because I have a whole month I have to get through. And you, you have to read about this whole month! I'm sorry ahead of time for putting you through this.

I bet you're wondering where I've been. I could come up with some good stories I'm sure; for example I could use the "I took a trip to Paris and stayed for a month." excuse. But really, I know you're smarter than that. You know I'd never go to Paris, there's too many people and I'd get claustrophobic. I really went to the Bahamas. It's warm there. It was nice. No, not really, I was here. So, read on and you can see the exciting adventures I've been through in the past month.

No comments:

Post a Comment