Monday, November 24, 2008

Halloween

We had such a fun and great Halloween this year. In the morning I had to head to Brandon's school to be a witch for his class. It was so much fun! It reminded me of my "drama geek" days. Those were definitely the days!! Below is the picture of me, yep, it's me. None of the kids knew who I was which is pretty amazing since they all know me. Most of them were scared and wouldn't talk to me. I think my most favorite part was driving down the road. I got the best stares! It was so much fun that I think I'm going to do it again next year!


Brandon and Kendals costumes turned out great! Kendal was a cat and Brandon was Anakin Skywalker. We got Kendal's costume from Childrens Place and my mom made Brandon's. She did such a great job. We headed out to a couple trunk or treats and then went to a neighborhood that we go to every year. It's one that looks like it's out of a movie. It has the big oak trees lined down the street and the white picket fences. We dream about living there someday. So we got there and it was amazing. They had blocked off the whole neighboorhod so nobody could drive down it. It was decorated like you wouldn't believe. They even had mini spook alleys. We had such a great time and got a ton of candy. Which I promptly ate. No I didn't. I'd still be puking if I had. We had a great time and can't wait till next year.

You can't be a kitty without black toenail polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment