Sunday, August 31, 2008

Preschool Fun!

On August 20th was Kendal's first day of preschool. I love the expressions on her face. It looks like she's headed to a rock concert in the first one. Who knows, maybe preschool is like a really good Pearl Jam or Foo Fighters concert! I don't remember back that far so who am I to argue?



In the second picture I think she's headed to the circus. She and her daddy would make a good pair! I'm kidding people, I would never really send any of my children to the circus (maybe only on a really bad day...no, we don't have bad days...ever).


Preschool is gearing up to be a success. The preschool she goes to is awesome! The teachers have their degrees in Elementary Education with their Early Childhood Endorsements. I was so impressed when I went to the parents meeting. Their goal is get every child in the class reading by the time kindergarten starts. Very impressive! I'm excited for her and I think she's thrilled to be able to go to school...finally. She's going to be amazing and go on to do amazing things. I love her no fear attitude! Underneath all that attitude is a sweet, loving, and kind girl who goes out of her way to help and boost those around her. She's an amazing child and I'm grateful she's mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment