Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Another Tag!

There's not a lot to write about right now and I found this tag on a friends web site so I decided to pick it up and pass it along. Enjoy!

Four Places I go Over and Over:
1. Home
2. Lin's
3. Wal-Mart (Wal-Mart holds a share in my family income.)
4. The Mailbox

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Children's Place (Can't beat those 15% off coupons!)
2. Target (We're having a sale!! All you have to do is spend over $125!)
3. The Irish Commissioner (You've won the Irish Powerball Lottery!! All we need is your bank account number so we can deposit it!)
4. Betty Crocker (Cook better tonight with us! It's going to take more than Betty Crocker to help me cook better.)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Pacific Beach, California
2. Seattle, Washington
3. Mexico (Not Tijuana, the nice beaches part.)
4. Disneyland (No matter how many times you go, it's still fun!)

Four people I talk to on a regular basis:
1. Derek
2. Kendal
3. Brandon
4. Myself

Four of my favorite places to eat:
1. Pachanga's (Cause I'm cheap and you can get a huge plate of nachos for $6!)
2. Pizza/Pasta Factory (Love their salads and their pizza.)
3. Parrothead (Love, love, love their smothered french fries!)
4. Panda Express (I could eat their orange chicken all day long!)

Four people I tag:
1. Chelsi
2. Dianna
3. Mary Jo
4. Lisa
And anyone else who wants to do this. So I guess I tag everyone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment