Monday, May 18, 2009

Magenta Monday

I'm back y'all! It's time for another rendition of Magenta Monday! Yee-haw! {A little secret...it's actually not Monday, it's really, really late Saturday night and I think I might be a little tiny bit tired.}

So, if you want to join in, all you need to do is go to your blog, post four of your favorite pictures (if you want to say a little about them you can), and leave a link in the comments section of my post so other people can enjoy too!

So, without {oh, I am tired, I had to think about how to spell without} further delay, here are my favorites for today.


There really are no words for this picture. What would you say? Yes, they are my husbands kids. No doubt about it! I would NEVER do that. NEVER, EVER!


Fathers and sons last year. They went rapeling and Brandon got about halfway down before he decided that it was NOT cool. So, Derek carried Brandon and himself down. Fun times!

Love this picture! Total diva!


Me and moo. We miss you! You need to come visit! The kids miss you lots too....or maybe they miss your Nintend* DS {* means I don't need everyone searching for a Nintend* DS to come visit my blog}. Quite possible. No, they miss you.

Hhmmm.....maybe they are my kids.

1 comment:

  1. k.j. is looking at these pictures with me. when he saw the delightful tongue-sticking-out picture he goes "hmm.... is THAT my singing teacher?" ha! thanks for sharing, singing teacher!

    ReplyDelete