Monday, April 20, 2009

Magenta Monday!

These pictures are from a couple years ago when we went to Florida. October 2007 to be exact. I can't wait to go back. We had a great time!

We stayed at this great resort and they had a pond in the middle with lots and lots of ducks. This was the first morning we were there and Derek took the kids out to feed the ducks.

The first day we were there we headed to Sea World. We had so much fun. I love this picture of Derek and Kendal it really shows how much they love each other. Also, I loved her hair in this picture. The humidity made her hair ten times curlier and I loved it!

This is Derek and I at Disneyworld. The people in the background are just our groupies, don't mind them.

I remember taking this picture thinking to myself, "I hope they're like this forever." And you know what? They're still like this. They're the best of friends and always look out for each other. I am so blessed!

If you feel inclined, join in! Just leave a link in the comments.

5 comments:

  1. Cool pics! I've always wanted to go to Disney World. Oh and I really like the acoustic version of December you have on your blog, sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you barney people are so cool. need to be cool like you. glad i swiped your blog link of farnsworth's blog. go me! thanks for the cookies at the fireside!! i find it truly amazing how much your children take after each of you. amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really truly want to join in on Magenta Monday...I love old photos. I'll join in as soon as I have a chance. It's fun to see old pics of what your family has been up to. I feel like I'm getting to know them. I miss you old friend. Hope your doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Magenta Monday posts. One day I will join in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I was browsing Marie's blog list and had to take a peek! You have a cute family! I would like to know more about the Magenta Monday...what do you do?
    (Trina Allred)

    ReplyDelete