Thursday, June 26, 2008

Vacation, Day 7, A Museum and A Baseball Game

Day 7 brought lots of fun! First of all, it was my 31st birthday. I know I'm so old! Since it was my birthday, Kendal and I had a girls day out. Derek took Brandon to a Padres game and Kendal and I headed over to the New San Diego Children's Museum. I've heard the boys had a great time. Brandon ate everything in sight (2 corndogs, 2 drinks, dipping dots, and ice cream) and had fun yelling for the Padres (even though they lost). Kendal and I had fun at the museum. Our favorite part was the port-o-party. It was a port-o-potty but inside was a disco ball and an i-pod. So we climbed in and boogied down! Another of Kendal's favorites was the dress-up capes. She dressed up in her cape and pretended to be Snow White. After we picked up the boys from the baseball game we headed over to Macaroni Grill for my birthday dinner. Great, yummy food! With cake for dessert! Then home again...



Inside the Rain House.

Cape dress-up.

To work these, you walked on the top set of wheels and it moved it around. It was pretty neat!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment