Monday, June 2, 2008

Tag...I'm It

~So here's how this "Tag" works people. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts about yourself. Then tag 5 people at the end of your post and leave them a comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

3 Joys~
#1~ Seeing Derek play with the kids.
#2~ Derek's laugh. I love the way the skin around his eyes crinkles when he laughs.
#3~ Having fun with my kids.

3 Fears~
#1~ My kids dying any minute. I know it's a total irrational fear, but it didn't say rational fears.
#2~ Scary movies.
#3~ Public speaking. Which is weird because I'm not afraid to be in plays. It's only when I'm being myself.

3 Goals~
#1~ Move to a bigger house when Derek gets out of school.
#2~ Finish my laundry. Although, is it ever really done?
#3~ Finish college. I'd like to go back to school when Kendal is in first grade and get an education degree to teach Kindergarten (maybe).

3 Obsessions~
#1 ~ Getting pregnant. This is a really bad obsession for me because at times I feel it overtaking my thoughts and my life. Anybody else have thoughts on how to break this?
#2~ So you think you can dance? Love it!
#3~ Getting the garage cleaned. I obsess about it in my mind and sometimes even act on it.

3 Surprising facts about me~
#1~ When I was in college I won a silver medal at Nationals in Chicago in Speech and Debate for a Reader's Theater our group did called "Comfortably Numb". I also won a bronze medal in Prose Interpretation. You can go here to see the program. My name then was Melissa Carney. I know, big change.
#2~ I have an anxiety about clothes shopping. I don't like to spend money on myself. I had a friend who dragged me shopping once and I was a wreck! At one point I sat down in the dressing room and started to cry.
#3~ I make my bed every day. I never used to do that, but now for some reason I can't go a day without my bed made.

Tag... your it! ~ Chelsi, Brigitta, Tiffani, Melissa Bennion, Amanda (that's you lil sis!)

No comments:

Post a Comment