Thursday, January 22, 2009

Expert fish killer for hire!

Today I did the unspeakable. I killed all seven of my kids' pet fish. Not on purpose, it was purely accidental! Derek hadn't cleaned the fish tank out for awhile so I thought I'd do him a favor. He's been so busy with school, work and church that I thought I'd surprise him and do it for him. I cleaned out the tank, put them in and one by one they floated to the top. Honestly, I don't know what I did. I called to tell him and he had the nerve to suggest that I killed them on purpose. I may not like them, but I wouldn't do that. Mostly because I hate explaining the whole circle of life. "Your fish were born, they lived happily at Wal-Mart until we brought them home and mom KILLED THEM!!!" I already know how that would go and I try to avoid situations like that at all costs. So, if you have any pets that need eliminating, just let me know. I do the best job around!

1 comment:

  1. All 7 huh? I wonder if you didn't rinse out the tank well enough? Hmmm? Weird!

    ReplyDelete