Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Break

Hi all! I've come to an epiphany of sorts. I feel at times like that plate spinner who has too many plates spinning and can't decide which plates to spin at what times. Hhmm...maybe not the right analogy. Anyways, I've decided it's time for a break. There's things in my life I've been neglecting and things I've been focusing too much on and it's time. It's time for me to have fun. And so, that means that instead of taking the time to blog, I'll be out riding bikes or making cookies or just playing with my kids or going on lots and lots of dates with my husband or going to the park and swinging on the swings with him because if there's one thing I've realized, time goes by way too fast and then I'll be looking back thinking "I should've....".

So, keep me informed on your life, cause I'll be checking up, and occasionally I'll let you check up on mine. Much love!

5 comments:

  1. I will miss seeing a bit about what you're doing in your life. I hope this gives you that extra time you feel you're missing.
    Bye the way, I keep meaning to let you know that an old friend found me on Facebook a while ago. Heather Anderson (Cobb, now)! Pretty cool, eh? Looks like she's doing really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, It's me...weird that I find your blog right when Chelsi says I found her. I was so excited to get an email from Matt's aunt that you found me on her blog. I've been thinking about you so much and wondering how you were... ok to much for a comment on your blog but I'll write you and invite you to my blog. My daugther's blog is open emmarebekah.blogspot.com but mines private. Your family is way cute, it was so fun to read your blog. Can't to connect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you're nice enough to give everyone a heads up. I just keep falling off the blog-o-sphere every couple of weeks or so.

    But is it really warm enough down south to be riding bikes and playing at the park?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girly! How are you? I have been missing you lately. I was so sad when I couldn't come to the girld night last week. I really hope I can come next time. Did you even go?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep forgetting to tell you that the lots are going for $63,000 (includes building pad, walls & water = approx $15,000) Let me know if you want more info.

    ReplyDelete