Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I Have a Kid Sleeping In My Bed

The last few nights have been pretty rough. On Monday night, we watched an episode of Goosebumps. For those of you who don't know, these are the shows based on the books by RL Stine. They aren't really scary, but sometimes they scare Kendal. This particular one about the slime monster scared her. Monday night she crawled into bed with us. I took her back to her bed 5 times, that I can remember. Then last night, she again crawled into bed. This time I was too tired from the night before to take her back to her bed. I should have though because I still didn't get any sleep with her kicking me in the back. :) Tonight we'll have to make some monster spray to spray around her room to get rid of the monsters. Hopefully that will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment