Thursday, January 31, 2008

Brandon Has a Kid In His Bed

Last night was a rough night again. A little while after Kendal fell asleep, she came and climbed into my bed. I took her back into her bed and it was back and forth for awhile. Finally about midnight, Derek went in and laid with her for an hour. She fell asleep and then a little while after he left she came back into my bed. So, I took her back into her room and laid her with Brandon in his bed (they share a room). I only heard from her one more time after that and that was only to get her a drink of water. I'm at a loss as to what to do. The monster spray didn't work. After I sprayed, I told her there weren't anymore monsters and she said, "yes there is, they just came back." I told her that once you spray they don't come back and she said, "yes they do." That went well...

No comments:

Post a Comment