Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Brandon

Brandon, as of this date, is 6 years 5 months old. I can't believe in August he'll be 7. It seems like just yesterday I was bringing him home from the hospital. He's such an amazing kid. He's so kind and thoughtful, especially to his sister. The freckles on his face make him look like he might be up to something though. But he's usually not.
Right now he's in first grade. He has a wonderful teacher, Mrs. Davis, who is so good with the kids. She's really good with Brandon. Right now he's reading at above a 5th grade level and we're never quite sure what we need to do to keep him interested in class, but she's been such a help along the way. I'll be sad when he moves on to 2nd grade because I'm going to miss her.

I can't believe that Brandon is so big. They grow up too fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment