Thursday, May 8, 2008

Field Trip!

Today Brandon had his field trip to Zion. We had a great time! On the way up I taught all the kids one of the songs I had learned as a kid. On the way back I was regretting it. There is a limit to how many times a song can be sung and we reached it. Oh well, they had a good time. Brandon and I had a good time together. It was nice to spend time with just him. He's such a good kid and is so fun to be with.

Zion was beautiful today. The weather was just right, not too hot and not too cold. Being up there made me realize how much I miss going up there. It's been awhile since I've been and I don't think Kendal has ever been up there. So I think we'll be getting a pass so we can spend some time outdoors. I knew we needed more outdoor time when Brandon saw a river and said, "Wow! A river! How cool!"

Here's a few pictures from the trip.


Brandon and his field trip buddy. Each kid had a buddy so no one would get lost.
Yeah! No one did!


Brandon having a great time!



No comments:

Post a Comment