Thursday, October 1, 2009

Come Run With The Chef

I've decided to forgo our "Get Ready For Christmas Friday" for this week. I've been so busy, as evidenced by the mountains of laundry that have taken up residence on my couch {no, it's not for sitting on, that's where I store my laundry}, that I haven't even had a chance to look for awesome Christmas presents online.

So, instead I'm going to talk about my husband, The Chef. The Chef is running a marathon on Saturday. That's right! Twenty six point two miles. That is so long. Now, I had told him last year that I would love {that's right, love...what was I thinking?} to run the marathon with him. Sadly {or not} the doctor told me I had a strained lateral and right meniscus {that's a part of your knee that shouldn't be strained}. Sadly, I knew my days of being his running support {I really don't think I was much support} were over {darn}.

But, he is running! On Saturday! And the kicker? He's blogging about it from the race! While he's running! I AM the luckiest woman alive! My man can run AND blog. Take that all you non-blogging-runners! But, I really don't want him to be alone. So, take a visit {The DeCaffeinated Chef} and leave him some love. {We don't want him to be without love and have to be picked up by our neighbor, The Nurse, and brought in by truck. Embarrassing!}

{Oh, and I would really, really, really love it if any of you that wouldn't mind, would link to him too! For The Chef!}

No comments:

Post a Comment