Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Two Is Always Better Than One

Today, I wanted to give a shout out to my sister-in-law who made my day by making me laugh..and laugh...and laugh some more.

She is pretty awesome. She has four kids. A six year old boy, a four year old girl, and a set of two year old twin girls. And, for the cherry on top, she's due for a little surprise in November.

Her kids keep her very, very busy. The twins keep her extra busy and the other two only mildly busy. But she does it {with help from her awesome husband} every day over and over and over again.

So, in true tribute form, I wanted to share a few of my favorite entries of hers. Please, join me for a laugh.

{Click on the pictures to go to the entry.}


Let's start with March 9, 2009.
Oh, this can't be good.



Now, let's head over to March 29, 2009.
Only, 20 days after the last incident.
A skirt on the head is never a good sign.



Next up is probably my very favorite.
April 28, 2009
Not even a month since the last escapade.
Can't a girl get a break?

Apparently not.


Now, May 8, 2009.
Lisa, it looks like eights and nines are not your thing.
Best to stay in bed on those days.

The lego table is a frequent topic of discussion at large family gatherings.
Sorry, Lisa.


Here, September 9th, 2009 she gives us a run down of a few of her more memorable hair-pulling moments.
What a saint!
Twins are fun!


And lastly, today's entry.
I'm not going to lie.
I laughed.
For awhile.
I'm going to just give you a sneak peak, because the full horror of the situation might be more than you can take.
So, here you go.
October 14, 2009
{Looks like fours aren't your thing either.}

Lisa and Dave, we love you and we know that when you die, there will be a special heaven reserved just for you.

Where the pantries have locks, the couches don't have zippers and there are no Lego tables.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Wow! What a great woman! Being a mom is so exhausting! She deserve a mansion with maids and nannies in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out!! It really made me laugh. The first picture always reminds me of the albino in Princess Bride!

    ReplyDelete