Friday, March 19, 2010

Ro-de-o

On September 17, 2009 (yep, 2009, that's how behind I am) my mom bought us tickets for the ro-de-o (that's how my dad says it, so it just caught on). We had so much fun! We sat right behind the kids' dentist. Right after we showed up, they headed up to buy snow cones and bought for our kids too. How nice, huh?! We think it was actually a ploy to give our kids more cavities so he could have a little more business. And guess what, his ploy worked! Last month at her visit, Kendal had two little cavities. Curses!

We had a great time and the kids loved seeing the horses. Thanks Meema and Papa for the fun!



It's called a "Snow Cone Hangover".


Mom and Brandon


Mom and Dad


Meema (Often mistaken for my sister. What does that say about me?) and Papa


Enthralled in her snow cone. Doesn't get much better than that!

1 comment: