Thursday, August 27, 2009

Brandon's getting baptized!

Brandon's getting baptized next Saturday and you're all invited! If you're reading this, this is your invitation to come and enjoy the wonderful spirit of a newly baptized member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. After, we're having a dinner at my parents house and you're invited there too! There will be plenty of food, so don't be shy! {It's not just for family!} We'll see you there! {If you need directions, give me a call.}

2 comments:

  1. melip, you posted again! this is the best day ever. i take back my comment on slow posting!

    don't you just think we are the best visiting teachers ever? i know i do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well tell him congrats from us unfortunately we won't be able to make it. Nathan is out of town and I don't do well out and about on my own cause Riggun doesn't listen very well hahaha. I hope you guys have a great day!

    ReplyDelete