Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Swimming Lesson

Things I love most about swimming lessons:

At the beginning they're flailing and flapping around like they might drown any second and a week later they can propel themselves through the water with ease. Although, with ease may be pushing it.
The look on Kendal's face as she tries so hard NOT to put her face in the water.
Jumping in the pool fully clothed after Brandon went down the slide when no one was watching and proceeded to drown. That was fun. The really funny thing was how I actually got in. One of the teachers headed over to him as I was near the edge of the pool to jump in and as I tried to stop myself I teetered on the edge and just fell over into the pool.
I've been amazed with the progress they've made over the past two weeks. I can't wait to see what happens next year!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment