Sunday, July 20, 2008

I know it's been awhile...

It's been awhile... I know... And I'm truly, immensely sorry to all those who wait anxiously at your computer waiting to see what amazing things my family's doing (totally tongue in cheek, in case ya don't know me). So here's the scoop.

On the fourth, we headed up to Panguitch for a family reunion. And no, I won't be posting my finished craft on here (just a shout out to all you Barneys). We had a really good time, as always, and enjoyed spending time with everyone. After lunch we left and headed up to Delta to spend some time with some friends.

Kendal and Brandon in their 4th clothes.

That night, we headed out to Delta's "derby" (that's what they call it there). It is a major event! All the stores close down and everyone heads there for their entertainment. We've never been to one before and I wasn't sure what to expect, but we had a blast! I loved watching the cars get destroyed. The only thing that would've been better is if I'd been driving.

The start of the race before they got all smashed up.

Self-explanatory...

The best crash of the night!

Brandon having a little fun.

We had a great time in Delta and thank Scott and Breanne for letting us crash their party! Also, congratulations to them for their soon to arrive (in four months) baby girl! After three boys, they've finally achieved the impossible! We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment