Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Summer

Hello world!!! Yep, I'm back. Did ya miss me? I've been reading up on all of you but I've been a little busy to write about us. So, I'm going to update you on the whole summer with pictures. Have fun!


June 3, Kendal got an awesome birthday present. J at almost two months.
Adorable!




Derek pulled out Brandons top tooth. He promptly swallowed it because he was screaming! The tooth fairy gave him five dollars anyway!


Kendal turned six! We went out for pasta and to a movie - Marmaduke (wait for DVD).
We went hiking! People would pass me and tell me how cute my baby was, ask how old, and tell me I was awesome for getting out and hiking so soon after having a baby. Yep, I'm amazing!


J played with toys!

And dressed in gangsta wear! But mostly tried to roll over!


Brandon pulled out his second top tooth! All by his self! When he came down his hands were shaking but he was so proud that he did it all by himself and didn't swallow it. Hooray!


Kendal slept like a rockette!


We celebrated the Fourth of July!


We took the long road home from Panguitch and stopped at this cave where they charge you six dollars a person to go down in! Highway robbery I tell you!


We watched the Fourth of July parade in Hurricane where Derek snuggled J till he fell asleep. That's dedication for ya!


J smiled again and again and again!


Kendal took swimming lesson and didn't drown!




Brandon did too! Cannonballs rock!


J found his toes!

And his spit!


Kendal got a new back to school haircut! Before above, after below. So cute! Thanks Miss Katie! We love you!


Brandon got his mop removed! I've never let him grow his hair out so I decided that this summer might be the time to adopt the Justin Bieber haircut. I'm sad to say it wasn't meant to be. We all like him better with short hair. The girls think so too!
Miss Katie working her magic!

Newly shorn!


We went fishing and both Kendal and Brandon caught fish! Or maybe John caught them and then handed them the pole. I'm not sure about that one. It took Derek till after dark to catch one though, he needs more practice.


Meema bought sparkly school shoes for Kendal and cool skater shoes for Brandon.


The kids decided to head to school. And really not a moment too soon. I was afraid they were going to kill each other before school started. Whew! We made it!


Brandon turned nine! Holy cow! I'm really not that old! I promise!

And that leaves us to today. I'll see you in about another three months!

1 comment:

  1. Love the update! It's amazing to me how much your posts about Brandon remind me of Brigitta and Kendal's posts remind me of Gracie. Maybe it's a birth-order thing. J is a cutie--I'm glad he got time to be in your family! I know he's better off for it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete