Monday, October 11, 2010

Goodbye Jax...

We found out today that Jaxson will be leaving us on October 22nd.
I cried.
I'm sure that's no surprise to anyone.
In honor of him I'll be posting a picture every day until he leaves.
Thanks so much to everyone for your love and support. I know without it I'd be a quivering heap of ugly on the floor.
We love you all!

Without further adieu....

Jaxson's First Day

This was taken on the first day we had him, June 3rd. He was not quite two months old but he seemed so big to me. It'd been awhile since I'd had a baby. I love his eye half open look. Lots of times I have to close his eyes with my hand because they like to stay open.

Enjoy the cuteness!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so, so, so sorry! If there's anything I can do, I would love to do it for you!

    ReplyDelete