Friday, June 11, 2010

Zion Free Day

Last Saturday was a free day at Zion so we decided to take advantage and do a little hiking. We had so much fun! At first we were just going to hike to the middle pool, but decided to do the upper one. I thought I was going to die numerous times. Those stairs are steep!

We survived though and enjoyed the view from the top. Totally worth it!

For a more touching review of our hike head over to The Chef's website. He's amazing!


The view from the top. Amazing!

Just starting out. Don't we look so fresh!


Heading up to the lower pools were these little caves that the kids found.


The middle pools. Not a lot of water but still pretty.


The middle pools. So fun!

1 comment:

  1. Ummm... I feel stupid asking this, but who is that cute bundle strapped to the front of you? Is there news that you decided not to share on this blog? If I should know this and am just too clueless, I am so sorry. I just don't remember any mention of a baby. Please help me out!

    ReplyDelete