Saturday, December 26, 2009

A New Addition

You'll notice over to the right a little, there's a new addition to my blog. It's called a Swag Bucks widget. I found the Swag Bucks site through Couponing to Disney. She's using coupons and rewards to save for a trip to Disney. I'm not that adventurous, I'd just like to have enough Swag Bucks earned by October to pay for Christmas. But I need your help to do that. Just think, if you help me earn enough Swag Bucks, you can feel like you had a hand in buying my kids' Christmas. Think of all the warm fuzzy feelings you could have. All you have to do is this:

Click here: Melip

You get three free Swag Bucks and so do I! Awesome huh!
All you have to do to earn Swag Bucks is to use their search engine to search. Just think, each of us search probably a few hundred times a day, now, you get rewarded to do it! You never know when you'll win one, but if you search through Swag Bucks, you could earn at least 4 a day and have your Christmas paid for too!

This is my only goal for this year.
I figure I should start small.
Start with one attainable goal and work my way up.

If you don't want to sign up, then don't.
If you're offended that I'm promoting this, well....tough luck for you!

2 comments:

  1. Swagbucks is great & free & easy. I made $10 in Amazon gift cards in just a few months! I only wish I would have signed up under someone I cared about...like you :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melonhead...I'm so sorry I've been off the grid. I didn't even blog which is how we were keeping in touch. I wanted to call you and catch up and get your address. please email me so I can keep in touch and update you on what's been up and I want to know how you and your family are. heathercobb1@gmail.com Hope you enjoyed your Christmas and I'll check out this swag thing.

    ReplyDelete