Monday, December 7, 2009

Getting Old

This morning, I spent an enormous amount of time doing something that I thought I wouldn't be doing till I turned at least...AT LEAST 50....pulling white hairs out!
Not even gray! White!
I spent about 15 minutes on one because it was just a little too short to grab...darn thing!
Now, my arms are a little sore from all that exercise.
Getting old is certainly not for the faint of heart. So, in honor of my getting old I've decided to get a new hair-do. Dye, cut, everything! Here's my options:




What do you think?
Red or afro?
I'm really not quite sure...hhmmm...



Let's take a vote!
Let me know which one you think I should go with to cover up my white hairs.
Most creative answer wins!
What do you win?
My admiration for having an amazing imagination!

5 comments:

  1. I vote red. (most creative answer! I'm just flowing with creativity!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote blue Marge Simpson hair. IF you happen to get any more white hairs, you could hide them in the middle of the hairstyle, and no one would know! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say go with the afro. Two reasons. You would look a lot like your uncle chuck (i'll have to find some pics for you) and it matches many of your former hairdos. (more pics?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally would go for the purple do....however the red hair makes you look a little like a modern Annie, both very cool in my opinion.:). We should start a club or something... I've pulled out three ugly grays out, myself... It's rough getting old!!!

    ReplyDelete