Sunday, August 16, 2009

Brandon

Who knew that after 8 years, I'd love you more than the day I learned I was going to have you?

Who knew that you'd grow up to be so amazing?

So...
loving
caring
smart
giving
funny
friendly
confident
happy...

Everyday I'm astonished and amazed at what you know and who you are.

Thank you
for teaching me more than I ever thought I'd learn in such a short time.

I love you
and
everything about you.

Happy Birthday
Bubba Boo!

I'm sorry you had to spend it like this:

2 comments:

  1. Poor little guy. My kids had runny noses, but they weren't puking. so it wasn't from us. Right????? I still should have brought over a can of lysol!
    Happy B-Day Brandon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy day, buddy brandon! you are, by far, the most accomplished wii player i know.
    i hope you are BOTH feeling better!

    ReplyDelete