Thursday, December 4, 2008

An Economic Christmas, Day 4

Well, I'm very sad to say that we have come to the end. I know you were all loving my so-consistent posting, but I've got about 12 orders of vinyl waiting and a whole bunch of sewing to do (anyone want to come over...with your sewing maching?). But, I wouldn't leave you without giving you more cool things I found. And, if any of you made anything I showed, I'd love to see it. So, leave me comments and/or links to your blog. I know I have a few sisters-in-law who made some skirts, so show them off! I can't wait to see!

I think I've saved a few of the best things for last.

First, hooded towels. I found them on littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com (I love that site).

I'm going to find some cute hot pink bath towels for Kendal and dark blue ones for Brandon. I'm going to scout out the ads to see who's having the best sale on big, huge, fuzzy, soft towels and head on over. I'd love some cool retro towels though, so if anyone knows where to find those, let me know. These look so easy and I think you could add some things (ric-rac, ribbon, buttons, etc.) to make them super cute!

Second, are these cute pillowcases. Again, Little Birdie Secrets helped me out.

My kids love personalized anything and something with Princesses or Star Wars would make them so happy. They'd also be a great, cheap gift for friends or family. I'm going to try to find some flannel to do them out of because I think that would make them even better.

Lastly, is something I found over at madebypetchy.blogspot.com. Isn't she awesome?! This cute dishtowel apron is adorable.

My kids love to help their dad cook. I don't and can't cook. The last time I tried to cook I added 2 cups of salt instead of 2 cups of sugar and he (Derek) promptly kicked me out of the kitchen. I'll take care of this awesomely cool blog and leave the cooking to him. Anyways, I found these and am going to make a couple so they can cook in style.

Thanks, everyone, for all your lurking. I know you're there because my site meter tells me you are, even if you don't leave me comments. But, I want to see what everyone made, so leave me comments and links to your blogs so we can all admire!

No comments:

Post a Comment